Friday, June 09, 2006

Time to celebrate!


I have the day off!!

The kids I babysit for are at another babysitter's house today. All because of the horrible plague I seem to have come down with (it's not that bad at all, but I want the sympathy.) (I sure hope they are coming back on Monday, but that's a whole other post.) Their mom was worried that they would get sick too, so she made other arrangements. And I'm oh so happy!

I had forgotten the joys of doing grocery shopping at 9 am on a weekday - there is no one at the store! And also, I had forgotten the joys of having just my own kids.

My son's last day of school for the summer was yesterday. So he's on his vacation. And I get to take him around and do fun stuff. I am loving it!!

I wish it could be like this every day. But, well, no one is paying me to hang out with my kids. But I would be totally appreciative if someone decided they wanted to!

Enjoy your day. I'm going to enjoy mine.


(Here it is, honey, the positive post you were looking for! And look!! Exclamation marks!!!)

No comments: