Friday, June 16, 2006

Links and obsessions.

Links! You gotta love 'em.


  • More Cowbell interactive - this one is for my husband. If you don't know the SNL sketch this comes from, you may not find it as fun as I do.
  • Family Guy - go to the lower left and click on Classic Clips, and then watch Dammit Janet because I think it's so funny. Also, Brian Wallows and Stewie's Swallows - it's like my kids on apple juice.
  • Baby Drummer - okay, I've got to put in something cute with a baby on it. Don't hate me for it.
  • Rubik's cube - this boy, wow, this boy is amazing
  • Last, but not least, is a video that is a shining example of why cats freak me out. They are unnatural, I tell you, unnatural.


And also, I bring you this:

I have an obsession with this man. And I don't know why. I've seen pictures that make him look awful. I don't agree with all of his political views. And the whole JLo thing - sheesh. But still, I am obsessed.

No comments: