Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Because I'm the sharing type...



This was over at GoFugYourself.com and it is hilarious. Well, to me, anyway. I thought I'd share it with you. You can thank me (or not) later, depending on your sense of humor. I've learned, over the years, that things I find funny may not actually be funny. And that if, for some reason, I find something so damn hilarious that I post it on my blog, there will only be, like, 4 other people in the world who find it as snort-when-you-laugh funny as I do. So here you go:

MTV Movie Awards Fug Carpet: Donald Faison and Zach Braff

Donald Faison and Zach Braff approach the red carpet:

DONALD FAISON: Shit, dude.

ZACH BRAFF: Stay calm. Just. Stay. Calm.

DF: Dude! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO STAY CALM? We're at some awards show! I thought the driver was taking us to Autozone! I'm not even wearing pants!

ZB: There must have been some kind of miscommunication. Just....look like we meant to dress like this. It's MTV. We're....just....laid back! We're laid back.

DF: Have you even looked in a mirror? Do you know how you look right now? Are you and Mandy having a contest to see who can go the longest without showering, or something?

ZB: I know. I know, okay. I thought the driver was dropping us off at Easy Ed's Mini Putt and Mega-Arcade. But we're here, and we have to act like we did this all on purpose.

DF: My girlfriend is gonna kill me when she sees these pictures. I probably shouldn't even go home tonight. Or ever.

ZB: Okay, we're almost to the photographers. Just...just look fierce, Donald! Just look fierce!

No comments: