Friday, June 23, 2006

Linking up

Okay everyone, I have gotten permission from the lovely Sara to put her link on here. So of course I put it up first thing this morning because I am excited! There it is, over there on the side, Sara's World ------->

Now you must go there immediately and see the picture of what happened to her little girl. (Nah, don't worry, it's nothing too gruesome - would I send you over there if it was?) But it is bad enough to make me want to give that little girl the biggest hug ever. And maybe Sara could use some comforting too, because, of course, it involved a trip to the emergency room with two small kids and happened when her husband was out of town. (Husbands being out of town must initiate some weird fate/karma thing that makes all kinds of emergencies happen.)

So, like I said, be good to her over there.

No comments: