Saturday, August 12, 2006

On top of my lap.


Guess where I'm typing this from!

My kitchen table! Via a laptop. Laptop. Yippee!

It was a freebie. An old laptop that is missing the R button. (But it still works, as you can plainly see.) And it makes me oh so happy.

Oh, but also... The screen is messed up a little so that you can't read the type if it's normal sized. So I've got it set up so the type is at 150%. Which, if you've ever done that to you computer, you know is really f*cking big. I've got to scroll all over the place just to read the weather. But did I mention that it was free?!?

(Dear Santa, I'd like to add New Laptop to the list of things I want but don't really need. You can put it right below Maid Service, and immediately above Sleep Number Bed. Thank you.)

So, I'm off to the store to buy a laptop bag and several matching outfits that say, 'I need to carry this laptop with me at all times because I'm a very important person.'

(Not really, but a girl can dream, can't she?) *sigh*

No comments: