Wednesday, August 30, 2006

For the rest of you.

I wanted to do Primus, Rage Against the Machine, Fugazi, Temple of the Dog, Soundgarden (I'm in love with Chris Cornell,) Nine Inch Nails, Fishbone, Dinosaur Jr., L7, Jane's Addiction, The Jesus and Mary Chain, REM, Alice in Chains, The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Helmet, Tool... oh what the heck, let's enjoy a little Tool - Sober...





and there are so many more good songs I would love to hear again. But I think this'll conclude my little tour down memory lane.

Gosh, now I'm all nostalgic and stuff. *sniff*

6 comments:

sara said...

i love all those bands too....but i really never liked the tool videos. i LOVE the cd's and i LOVE the songs.....i even like perfect circle now, but i just could never get into the tool videos.....they creep me out!!!! ;)

E said...

Um, yeah, they creep me out too. When I found this video to post, I didn't even watch the whole thing!

E said...

Um, yeah, they creep me out too. When I found this video to post, I didn't even watch the whole thing!

E said...

LOVE the fact that it posted the comment twice.

Now it looks like I don't know how to work my own blog.

(anyone know how to delete a comment on this here thingy?)

sara said...

not me, i can't figure anything out......you are the smart one!!! ;) oh, and i just can't get over the big penis everytime i see the video box!!!! hee hee

E said...

Oh my god - now I'm posting pictures of penises. What'll be next???
(Hee Hee!)
and thanks - now that's all I can see when I look at that! ;) I'm going to have to write a lot of posts now to get that off the main page.