- My husband has to go in for surgery on Monday. Outpatient, but surgery all the same.
- The temperature outside is hitting well above 100 degrees (literally, and also in 'real feel') and will be doing so for the next week or so, causing my air conditioner to run constantly.
- Although it is August, school still doesn't start here for over a month. The kids are getting bored and I am getting tired.
- The heat. Did I mention the heat?
- The kids will need school supplies, clothes, etc...
- Surgery. Have I mentioned surgery?
- The cost of all of the above is enough to make my head pop right off of my body, and go spinning into outer space.
Tuesday, August 01, 2006
I just thought I'd share.
This is what is on my mind: