Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Woe betide the bored blogger.

I've started 2 different posts already this morning, only to delete them with a quickness. I just don't have much to write about today. I'm in a funk. A dreary, tired, bored funk.

I was going to tell you about coupons. More to the point, my lack of coupons while the grocery store is doing a 'triple manufacturers coupon' special. And it made me feel like I was throwing money away; like I could be saving so much if only I took the time to clip coupons. The whole coupon thing is a sore subject with me. I have coupon induced guilt.

I also thought about telling you how crazy my day was yesterday, but that didn't really pan out either. I started to give you a play-by-play of my day, then I got tired of typing about it. It just didn't seem necessary to give you all that information when I could just say this: My day was very hectic and exhausting. See? That tells it all right there.

Also, I considered delving deep into my psyche and writing about something personal and maybe even heart wrenching. But really, I don't have all that much for you. And I think it's all quite boring anyway. Who needs that kind of stuff on a Wednesday, right?

So, you know, I'm in a funk. I've got blog-writer's block and a serious case of woe-is-me.

Woe definitely is me.

No comments: