Friday, October 27, 2006

It's back.

So you know when I had that fever and back pain or the second time this past weekend and ended up at the urgent care clinic and also got sent to get a CT scan that said it was maybe a kidney stone that they think has already passed? Well, the fever and backache were back last night. So that kind of blows the whole it-was-a-kidney-stone-that-caused-the-pain theory right out of the water. It looks like something else is still infected, hence the fever.

So I've made an appointment for next week at my regular doctor and my husband and I decided that if the fever is back today or tonight, it's back to urgent care for me - we won't even wait for the appointment next week.

But rather than turn this whole blog into a How I'm Feeling Today blog, I'm just going to leave it at that and hope I can come up with something totally off of the subject of any illnesses to blog about later.

Happy Friday.

1 comment:

sara said...

yuck.....sorry you are feeling icky. again. and i say go back to urgent care and MAKE them find out what is wrong!!!!!