Friday, October 06, 2006

Tag, you're it

I woke up this morning and my internet connection was down. I thought, I don't need you anyway, Internet. I'll just read a book. Then by 9:30 I realized I had checked my computer 3 times to see if I was online again. And that's when I realized that I do in fact need you, Internet. I need you like a junkie needs a fix. So I called the cable company and they sent a tech out here. The guy, brilliant man that he was, said, "You have connectivity issues, ma'am." And I was very good, people. I refrained some saying, no sh*t. I just left him to resolve my 'connectivity issues' on his own since I figured he didn't need my smart mouth there to help him.

After many trips up and down my stairs, he finally got everything back up and running. And I can stop hyperventilating and check my email. And blog, of course.

Except, well, besides the whole 'connectivity' thing I really didn't have anything to blog about. Until I went over to Sara's site and she tagged me for this:

REVEAL A LITTLE ABOUT YOURSELF:

NOW
Is your hair up?: no
Is your phone right beside you?: yes
Do you wish you were somewhere else?: yes
Do you have plans for tonight?: taking my son to TaeKwonDo - I'm a party person, I know.
Are you wearing makeup?: a little
Are you wearing chapstick?: yes
Are you cold?: not really
Are you tired?: a little
Are you watching t.v.? no, but I am listening to the TV - Go, Diego, GO (save me, please)
Are you wearing pajamas?: no
Who's the last person that IMed you?: funny you should ask - it was my husband. We were trying out the IM feature on MySpace. Other than that, I never IM.
Who's the last person that called you?: my husband

PAST
Anything you regret?: sure - but I'm not telling you
Ever stuck gum under a desk?: no
Ever spit at someone?: no
Ever kick something living?: um, maybe (?)... but I'm sure I never hurt anything/anyone
Ever had your nails done?: yes
Ever thrown up because you cried so hard?: no, and I hope I'm never that emotional

LAST WEEK
Had any plans last week?: I don't think so... it was so long ago
Who did you see most last week?: kids, kids and more kids
Was last week interesting?: maybe not so much, seeing as I don't really remember last week.

TODAY
Have you cursed?: in my typing, but not out loud
Have you yelled at someone?: no
Have you gotten mad at someone?: no, not even the cable tech.
Have you cried? no
Have you seen the person you like? sure
Have you called more than 3 people?: good God, no. I hate to use the phone
Have you IMed more than 3 people?: nope
Have you eaten anything gross?: depends on what you'd call gross

SPILL YOUR GUTS
Q. First thing you did this morning?: helped my husband with his tie and collar
Q. Last thing you ate?: jalapeno cream cheese poppers (does that qualify as gross?)
Q. What's something you look forward to most in the next 6 weeks?: hmmm... I'll get back to you
Q. What's annoying you right now?: Go, Diego, GO
Q. What's the last movie you watched?: I don't even remember
Q. Do you believe in long distance relationships?: yes I believe in them - they aren't like the tooth fairy or anything - but no thanks, I don't want one
Q Where is the last place you went?: the elementary school to drop the kids off
Q: Who is the last person you called?: the cable company
Q: Been cheated on? yes
Q: Do you think that someone is thinking about you right now?: I would like to think so
Q: Choose one to have (love, beauty, creativity): love
Q: Do you wish on stars?: I used to
Q: Does it work?: not so much
Q; Do you untie your shoes every time you take them off: no, and I thinkg that makes me very lazy
Q: When did you last cry?: I have no idea
Q: Do you like your handwriting?: gosh no, I can't even read it
Q: Are you a friendly person?: I'd like to think so
Q: Are you keeping a secret from the world?: ha! that's funny - I spill everything
Q: Who's bed did you sleep in last friday night?: my own... did you expect somebody else's?
Q: What color shirt are you wearing?: white t shirt and a pastel striped button down
Q: Do you have any pets?: no
Q: What is the color of your bedsheets?: white with stripes
Q: What were you doing at 9 last night?: falling asleep
Q: last person you talked to in person : the child I babysit
Q: When is the last time you saw your dad?: May
Q: Look to your left: okay...(?)
Q: Ever cried yourself to sleep?: when I was little, I'm sure
Q: Ever cried on your friends shoulder?: oh yeah
Q: Are you a normally happy person?: yes
Q: Is your self-esteem low?: sometimes I wish it was higher, but, no, I wouldn't say low
Q: What color are your eyes?: brown
Q: Long or Short Hair : long, long, long - but it needs to be cut badly. No wait, that didn't sound right - it badly needs to be cut. It doesn't need to be cut badly - I would like a goodly cut, please.

No comments: