Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Too busy eating soup to write.

As some of you know (and some of you don't!) I am half Japanese. My lovely mother is from Okinawa, Japan. Why am I telling you that? Because I feel like I have to explain why it is I am eating miso soup right now. It's like a comfort food to me. And now that I'm not puking my guts out, I'm comforting myself with food. Because I am sick and hating it.

Did I mention I am sick?

And that I am whiney right about now because I'm sick?

But I'm feeling better now. It must be the miso. Or the fever breaking and the good night's sleep. Whichever.

---------------------

I know that my blog posts have been somewhat lacking lately. And by somewhat lacking I mean totally sucking. But, hey, I posted pictures! Pictures of the kids! And doesn't that at least bring you some joy? My excuse is that it has gotten really hectic around here lately and I never seem to have the time to get a coherent thought down. Or any other kind of thought either. I've had things happen in my every day life that I think would be great to tell ya'll about, but then by the time I sit down to write it just doesn't seem that great after all. Or it seems like too much to try and explain and I end up writing something that resembles this: We went to dance class. It was fun. And I know you guys are not really interested in anything like that. (Or are you? If so, amusing you is going to be waaayy easier than I thought.) So, you know, most of the time you get nothing from me. Sorry about that.

And on that note... that's all I've got for right now.

Sorry about the suckage.

No comments: