- Clean toilets - this one is a must, enough said.
- Scrub bathtubs - any bets on whether or not this one gets done? But it's something that will soon be a 'must do'.
- Label school supplies - oh, another 'must do' because it's my daughter's first day tomorrow!
- Wash dishes - or rather, load dishwasher. You don't think I actually wash things by hand, do you? In fact, I've been known to shove things that barely fit into the dishwasher, and put it through two cycles to get it clean. That's how much I hate to hand wash dishes.
- Laundry - for the record, I hate laundry. I wish we had enough clothes to last for months, so I wouldn't have to do it so often. But then the dirty clothes would overtake the house and maybe spread out into the street, so I guess I'll just keep it the way it is. But I can still grumble whilst I fold!
And this is what I've been reduced to - publishing my To Do list on the internet. It's bad, ya'll. Really bad. Send help. And cookies. Or brownies. (And milk.)
(And someone to tackle that To Do list.)