Thursday, July 06, 2006

Now I'm going crazy with the pictures.

Finally. Finally, I have put my picture in my profile. I had to enlist the help of my daughter to take my picture because I'm the family photographer, and there are no recent pictures of just me. I'm not too crazy about the picture, but I figured it was better than nothing. It is better than nothing, right? I mean, if you would rather not have it there because, say, it makes you feel kinda ookey, then I guess I can take it down. And for god's sake, do not, I repeat, do not see that picture full size. Then you can see every freckle and assorted other skin imperfections, and really, who needs to see that?

(Oh crap, I just made it so you actually are going to click it to full size now, didn't I? You just can't wait to see all that awfulness (is so a word!) can you? Just consider yourself warned.)

2 comments:

sara said...

i love your profile pic!!! and it's even better if you view it full size!!!! you still look 16 & prettier than ever!!!!

E said...

THIS is why Sara is my friend people - she flatters me so. And I LOVE IT.