Saturday, July 08, 2006

A milestone, of sorts.

That last post was my 100th post.

(Man, I sure do talk a lot.)

(Or, should I say, write a lot.)

But I'm finding a theme to my most recent posts - and that theme is: CRAZY. I'm not even sure if what I write is making any sense any more. During the day there are several things that happen that make me think, hmmm, this is good blogging material. Then by the time I sit down to write (usually the next day) I cannot think of what it was I was going to write about. I never can remember any conversations that were blog-worthy. And my kids say lots of funny things. Too bad I can't remember a word of it. (I think I'm just pretty lucky if I remember where I live and what my name is.)

Oh, but I do remember this: wait, I forgot. Was going to say something about my son, then got distracted with the kids, and forgot. See what I mean?

Anyway, happy 100th (101 now) posts to me. Can't believe we've come this far. Stick with me. Once school starts again, I'll be more in my right mind. (I'm hoping, at least.)

No comments: