Friday, May 12, 2006

Survey says...

My friend sent me this survey thing-y, and since I have nothing new to talk about, I just thought I would post the answers here. I know it's lazy of me, but heck, that's nothing new!



1. What time did you get up this morning?**** 6:00

2. Diamonds or pearls**** Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?**** Madagascar (and our truck was stolen while we watched the movie - the kids were scarred - and so we haven't been back to see one since.)

4. What is your favorite TV show?**** Family Guy

5. What did you have for breakfast?***** Kashi Go Lean cereal and coffee, coffee, coffee

6. What is your middle name?***** Dawn (don't laugh)

7. What is your favorite cuisine?**** Italian and Mexican, but I guess Italian is my favorite.

8. What food do you dislike?***** hmmm, not much I don't like. Oh, I know, brussel sprouts. *cringe*

9. Your favorite Potato chips?**** Salt and vinegar

10. What is your favorite CD at the moment?**** hmmm, another hard one, I just got the new Tool one, haven't listened to it yet, but hoping it'll be a favorite.

11. What kind of car do you drive?**** 2006 Chevrolet Uplander (again, don't laugh)

12. Favorite sandwich?**** Italian sub with all the -ami's and loads of oil and vinegar.

13. What characteristics do you despise?**** dishonesty, arrogance

14. Favorite item of clothing?**** my yellow Old Navy sweatshirt that is literally falling apart, and no longer really yellow

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go?**** Just one
place?? Um, New Zealand. Or maybe Ireland. Or back to Scotland.

16. What color is your bathroom?**** beige, beige, and beige. I haven't painted any of them yet.

17. Favorite brand of clothing?**** oh god, I don't have one. That depresses me.

18. Where would you want to retire to?**** Wherever my kids are. Or someplace with lots of good things for old people to do. And someplace where the weather stays around 70 degrees, and the sun shines, and it only rains occasionally and mostly at night.

19. Favorite time of day?**** early morning (I know, I'm crazy, but it's so peaceful)

20. Where were you born?**** Iowa

21. Favorite sport to watch?**** Ha! Sport? Ha!

23. What laundry detergent do you use?**** Tide with bleach alternative

24. Coke or Pepsi?**** Coke, Diet and lots of it, please

25. Are you a morning person or night owl?**** morning person all the way.

26. What size shoe do you wear?**** 6.5

27. Do you have pets?**** not anymore. The dog went to live with Grampa. And I miss her terribly.

29. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with everyone?**** I got a gas grill. And I'm in love with it. (What? Doesn't that count as exciting news?!?)

30. What did you want to be when you were little?**** teacher, nurse

31. Favorite Candy Bar?**** 5th Avenue, or Heath, or Mounds, or Kit Kat or anything covered in creamy milk chocolate, really. You got any chocolate? Because I'm totally craving chocolate now.

32. What is your best childhood memory?**** I can't think of one. Lots of good childhood memories, but not one I'd say is my favorite.

33. What are the different jobs you have had in your life?**** oh boy. Let's see... In no particular order: Secretary, Office Manager, Video rental clerk, checkout girl at Target, Business Services Lead at Staples, salesgirl at PacSun (back when it was still called Pacific Sunwear), various customer service jobs, Preschool teacher, mobile alloy wheel repair-person, babysitter (it was the first job I ever had, and now I'm doing it again!)

34. What color underwear are you wearing?**** pink and white and blue striped (Gosh I just told the internet what color underwear I'm wearing.)

35. Nicknames:**** Mommy, mom, momma - and sometimes Honey

36. Piercing?**** one in each ear, and that's it - never wear earrings unless it's a special occasion.

37. Eye color?**** brown

38. Ever been to Africa?**** nope

39. Ever been toilet papering?**** nope

40. Love someone so much it made you cry?**** Oh yeah. I have children. Enough said.

41. Been in a car accident?**** Yes, but nothing too bad

42. Croutons or bacon bits?**** neither

43. Favorite day of the week?**** I have two of them, Saturday and Sunday. I also like Friday evenings.

44. Favorite restaurant?**** Macaroni Grill and Red Lobster (Ha! I'm so suburban.)

45. Favorite flower?**** Tulips

46. Favorite ice cream?**** Mint chocolate chip. With extra big chocolate chunks.

47. Disney or Warner Brothers?**** neither really, but, hmmm, Warner Brothers (?) they seem to make cooler movies

48. Favorite fast food restaurant?**** McDonald's - for the chicken nuggets that are the lifeblood of this house.

49. What color is your bedroom carpet?**** Beige

50. How many times did you fail your driver's test?**** Once. And it was the one I took when I moved to the States after already having my British license. Go figure.

51. Before this one, from whom did you get your last email?**** My darling husband.

52. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?**** Target, baby, Target all the way.

53. What do you do most often when you are bored?**** Read. Oh, and blog.

54. Bedtime?**** 10:00, well that's usually when I fall asleep, but I go up to bed around 9.

55. Last person you went to dinner with?**** My husband, the kids and Grampa.

58. What are you listening to right now?**** Disney favorite songs (thanks to my daughter.) Green Day in the car.

59. What is your favorite color?**** Green

60. Lake, Ocean or river?**** To look at or to be on? Because I don't like to be on the water in boats, or god forbid, swimming. Did you know things live in the water?!? But I love all three if it means I'm just enjoying the scenery.

61. How many tattoos do you have?**** None.

62. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?**** Does it matter?

63. How many people are you sending this Email to?**** Ha! None, I'm cheating and putting it here instead.

64. Who sent this to you and what is something you didn't know about them?***** Sara, and holy heck, she's going to try out for Amazing Race! You totally ROCK Sara! Good luck!

65. Time you finished this email?**** 7:16pm (almost bedtime for the kids, and me too)

No comments: