Saturday, May 20, 2006

For me? A big deal.

Here it is, Saturday morning. And I'm 3 hours away from my hair appointment. What's the big deal, you ask? Well....

Let's just say, hypothetically, that it has been a year since you've gotten your hair cut. A year. And let's just say, still hypothetically, that you cut your own hair when it looks like it needs a little touch up. And also, you have been so scarred from previous visits to hairstylists (who gave you the Rachel and also bad highlights the one and only time you tried highlights) that you are downright fearful of what another unknown stylist will do to your hair. All hypothetically, of course. Then, hypothetically, wouldn't you be anxiety-ridden? Wouldn't you?!?

Ah, well, maybe it's just me.

I'll update you on what happens. Or I'll be huddled in a corner crying and then shopping frantically for hats. We'll see.

No comments: