Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chocolate and...

You know, it's really unfair that Valentine's Day comes at a time when my jeans were already feeling a little too snug. But don't worry, it's not going to stop me from eating the chocolates my dear hubby got for me. (The man knows what I like!) Nothing could stop me from eating chocolate.

---------------------------------

I think I'm going to officially name my house Diarrhea House. (Or something like that.) Okay, so maybe not officially, because I really don't want to have to put a plaque on the front with that name on it, but let's just say that all the kids who come into the house come down with a bad case of the, um, runs. (And some adults too.) (Now you know too much, don't you?)

So no time to write more. I'm too busy changing diapers and washing hands, and changing diapers and washing hands...

No comments: