Thursday, January 25, 2007

You can thank me later.

Here's what's on the nightly playlist at my house (because you were wondering, weren't you?):


My daughter loves this song. It makes me want to scratch my eyes out and go completely deaf. But, you know, that's just a matter of opinion.


My son loves this song. He also thinks the video is cool. His taste in music is a little more along the lines of mine. So at least it's not all Fergalicious around here.


To give credit where credit is due, my daughter also likes the Move Along song. And to admit something I hate to admit, my son likes the Fergalicious song. So it's touch and go here on the music front.

D-to the E-to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S, D-to the E-to the L-I-C-I-O-U-S...

1 comment:

sara said...

those are 2 of my kids favorite songs as well.....in fact, we made them mixed cd's from songs downloaded from wal-mart for christmas to go with the personal cd players from santa. other favorites are wind up by gwen stefani and crazy by gnarls barkley. those are all songs i like.....it's laffy taffy i can't stand!!!! ;)