Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm tired and they write notes.

Yesterday morning while we were trying our hardest to block out the noise of our wild children and lounge in bed until a more decent time of morning (like maybe 8:00 - dare to dream,) we heard the voice of one of our little noise-makers outside our bedroom door. The voice said, "Look in front of your door, there are notes for you!"

And so we looked. After, of course, we tried to ignore the voices for just a little bit longer, please God let us lie in peace for just a little while longer. And what did the notes say? They both went a little something like this:

"We ned help with the DVD playr. Pleas come down stars."

(The spelling, of course, varied depending on whether it was the kindergartner or the first grader writing.)



I really had no point to this story. I just wanted to tell you about it. I'm suffering from insomnia again, so my attention span is not even good enough for me to actually write anything longer than a few sentences. So how was your weekend?

No comments: