Monday, January 29, 2007

Hiatus.

I think I'm going to take a break this week and not write here. I'll maybe post a little music...or something. Probably more towards the or something. I'm just a little stressed right now and having trouble focusing on anything. You know, like when your mind is on overdrive? You've got to slow it down and focus. You know?

Don't worry about us here though, we're doing fine. In fact, I'm not sure why I'm so stressed. It's like an over-reaction. Some things have been hard (see: babysitting difficult child) and some things have been going really well. So well, in fact, that I think I'm stressed that it will stop going so well. It's that old feeling of things are going too well, and we can't keep on going along that way because then that would be too good. So I'm basically sitting here stressed about what might happen and waiting for the other shoe to drop. Yeah. That's not good for the mind (or soul.)

So I'm taking a break. From just about everything. See you soon!

1 comment:

sara said...

ah.....i came today thinking that you just might have posted anyway (not that i think you are a liar or anything!) ;) i hope you enjoy your hiatus and i'll miss you but now i'll just have to send you real emails!!!! loveya!!!!!