Thursday, April 12, 2007

Remember me fondly, for I think of you often. (YOU being the computer, of course.)

There's a downside to teaching the kids how to navigate through certain web sites: One of them is constantly wanting to play on the computer. Which, really, is a good thing when there are three kids who may not want to play the same thing at the same time. One of them can play solo for a while. And throw in a little bit of learning and reading while they're on the computer, and it's a good thing. However, it's a bad thing for ME when I want to go online. And not just for email and blogging either - although that is important stuff, very important stuff - I also have not had a chance to check my bank account and therefore have absolutely no idea how much money I have (or don't have, whichever the case may be.)

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go fix all these kids lunch.

I miss you, computer. I miss you so very much. *sniff*

No comments: