Monday, March 12, 2007

Grief.

They say it comes in threes - the passing of loved ones. And that has certainly held true.

Last week my Great Uncle passed away.

Friday night the young son of a dear old friend passed away.

Saturday night my husband's younger cousin passed away.

I cannot fathom what it is truly like to have someone there one day and gone the next. I wish I could gather everyone together and hold them tightly while they grieve. I wish I could help. All I can do is grieve with them.

If there is a master plan to it all, it is way beyond my comprehension.

1 comment:

sara said...

wow, that's alot of emotion to have to handle at once. i'm sorry for the losses.

on friday morning the mom of one of the little girls in davey's class passed away. while i didn't know her super well, i do know her daughter and it just PAINS me to think of what that mom had to go through knowing she was leaving behind 2 little girls(lil sis is almost 2 years old). and those poor little girls have lost her mom so early in life......