Friday, June 16, 2006

I should come with a disclaimer.

It has been brought to my attention that I may have been a bit too sarcastic and exaggerated just a little bit too much. So let me back up a few steps.

There is no Project Relax. I mean, we really don't have a "project" to drink. We are, however, taking the advice of my hubby's doctor and trying a drink a day. And we are doing it at night after our days of work/kids and trips to the gym or errands so that it will help us relax a little bit more and maybe help us wind down quicker. But there is no organized attempt to become the next members of AA. I mean, really, do you think I'd be such a geek as to have a project, and name it too? (What do you mean, yes?)

Also, I am a dish that is to be taken with a grain of salt. Or maybe a whole darn pantry full of the stuff. Because I have a tendency to go a little overboard. Sometimes. (Oh heck, all the time.) So please do not take me literally. Unless I'm giving you a compliment, then you may assume that I do not exaggerate nearly enough.

But please, please know that what I write here is not a journal, per se, and more like a place to post little snippets of information I deemed funny, thoughtful, or just darn interesting. And sometimes I am bored and this is kind of like talking just to hear my own voice. Know what I mean? Good. Then go about your day knowing that I am not an alcoholic, God hating, socially inept moron (at least not right now, anyway.)

No comments: