Friday, December 01, 2006

Pictures and daily news.

I'm a little late in posting these pictures...


Here are the kids decorating the tree. Every year I string the lights and let them decorate the tree. And I think they do a wonderful job - I only have to rearrange a few ornaments. They've come a long way since the times when they would hang all of the ornaments on one or two branches. (And they used to laugh and laugh when I would get frustrated!)

And here's my ham of a girl and my ever-patient husband. (I swear she looks like she's much older than 5 here. And I don't like that one bit. Quit getting older, missy!)

And here is the living room during Decorating-Fest 2006. That's me over there - barely in the picture. And I'm sure I'm giving orders and bossing the kids around - because that's what I do best. (And Dad, note that white box down there. It has been with us since we moved from England.)


Pictures of the outside will come soon (maybe.) They are pending on the arrival of one inflatable snowman (or not.)

----------------------------------------------------------

Today's my daughter's Star Student day. She's actually been Star Student of the Week, but today is the day her Daddy goes in to talk about his job and eat lunch with her. And then, because he's a good Daddy, he's also staying to eat lunch with my son. (Their lunch times are back-to-back.) Also, my little girl is Student of the Month at her school. Not that I'm bragging or anything... but I think she's absolutely wonderful and I'm so proud.

----------------------------------------------------------

My son is testing for his new belt tonight in Tae Kwon Do. He was so excited, he couldn't sleep last night. So I'm a little worried that he'll be over-tired and sick to his stomach by the time 7:00 rolls around and it'll be time for him to test. So cross your fingers for him. And I think he's absolutely wonderful and I'm so proud of him too. (Not that I'm bragging or anything...)

1 comment:

sara said...

oooooo....SO much to comment on!!!!

-nice tree....they did a great job decorating....my kids decorated only the bottom of the tree and poor allie barely hung hers, i had to rehang a few (she hung them on the lights!!!)

-speaking of lights.....our tree is PRELIT (highly recommended btw)

-and yes, she looks 15 in that pic!!!! YIKES!!! she is such a beauty!!!

-i can't wait for the outside pics....and are you NOT wanting the snowman???....i think you should go for it!!!

-WAY TO GO, youngest child on star student.....she's such a charmer, i'm sure this is just one of many awards to come.....but you have to let her get older mom!!! ;)

-YOU CAN DO IT, oldest child.....can't wait to see new pics so i can check out the new belt (and mom's sewing job!!!)