Saturday, November 25, 2006

Thanksgiving, a story in pictures.*

*Mostly because I'm too deeply ensconced in my post Thanksgiving sugar coma to come out and write much of anything.


Here is my first-grade pilgrim before his class's big feast. And at said big feast he ate exactly one portion of turkey and one roll. Feast on, big guy, feast on.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is my kindergarten pilgrim at her class's feast. And feast she did, with a good portion of ice cream and apple pie to top it all off. And I'd like to take a chomp out of those cheeks, because they are so, so delectable.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Here they are displaying the 'thankful turkeys' we made the day before. You can't get any better than crafts made from brown paper sacks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Hers says she's thankful for, "Family, friends, and my heart."

------------------------------------------------------------------

His says he is thankful for, "All my teachers, family, friends, sunlight, electricity so we can cook food, video games, and stores."

----------------------------------------------------------------

And here are me and my girl, as seen through the eyes of a 7 year old with a digital camera and an obvious desire to not get too close, lest the shine from his mother's forehead blind him permanently.

1 comment:

sara said...

LOVED IT!!!!!!!!! =)

now go put up your christmas decorations!!!!!