Monday, May 14, 2007

Weekend wrap-up (lite)

I hope you had a happy Mother's Day. And if you're not a mother, I still hope you had a happy day. Happy days all around! I had a wonderful day. I spent it surrounded by family, watching the kids play with their cousins and just generally relaxing. It's was the perfect kind of day.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have the day off today - woohoo! for days off - and I'm going to spend it browsing around a book store and doing some other general relaxing. Oh, and I've also got chores to do because of our weekend away, but I'm not going to think about those right now. Nope, right now I'm just going to la-la-la-la-la-la my way right to the mall.

Pictures from the ZOO coming soon. That's right, zoo. Now five bucks* to anyone who can guess where we went on Saturday after our luxurious hotel stay...


*not really, because I don't have five bucks. But you can just pretend.

1 comment:

sara said...

okay, you! your husband has a new pic up on his myspace so i expect some pics from the weekend on here SOON!!!! ;)

have fun on your day off!!!!